GROHE Ladylux 3 - Main Sink Dual Spray Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
Best-selling pull-out faucet has been given an updated look.
This new design combines the innovative design of today?s modern kitchens with the functionality and durability of a professional tool. The Ladylux³ features a dynamic and flowing silhouette with a more streamlined body than its predecessors. The flower-like body rises organically from the counter and merges with an elegantly arched spout and distinctive lever.
Available in Ladylux³ Plus (pull-out) and Ladylux³ Café and Ladylux³ Pro (pull-down) versions, all feature dual-spray functionality and forward rotation lever handle to eliminate backsplash installation limits. Ladylux3 products are available in either striking GROHE StarLight® chrome, SuperSteel? InfinityFinish? or the professional?s choice GROHE RealSteel®. Each also features the SpeedClean® anti-lime system ? a simple wipe of a finger is all that is needed to remove limescale and maintain ?like-new? performance; plus the smooth, long-lasting, and precision action of GROHE SilkMove® ceramic cartridge technology.
- GROHE RealSteel® Stainless Steel Construction- produced from solid, Grade 304 stainless steel (SD0 only)
- 000, DC0=Solid Brass Body
- GROHE SilkMove® Ceramic Cartridge
- SpeedClean® Anti-Lime System
- Locking Push Button Control -- to switch from regular flow to spray
- Stainless Steel Braided Flexible Supplies
- Quick Installation System
- Single Lever Handle
- Forward Rotation Lever, does not hit backsplash
- 8 9/16" Spout Reach
"E" denotes GROHE WaterCare - 30% Water Savings IAPMO Green Certified
- 32 226 000 Starlight® Chrome
- 32 226 SD0/SDE Stainless Steel
- 32 226 DC0/DCE SuperSteel
- 32 226 00E Chrome
- Stainless Steel (SD0)
- Starlight Chrome (000)
- SuperSteel (DC0)
Specification Sheets Available at Showroom