Mimics the sophisticated lines of the Intarcia tub and can be optionally customized with decorative inlays. See spec sheet for optional finishes.
- MTI solid-surface sinks are constructed using MTI’s “ESS” material.
- “ESS” material is Engineered Solid-Surface, which is a mixture of ground natural minerals and binding agents that are liquefied, poured and then hardened.
- Approximately 60% of the material is organic, including minerals mined from the earth and dirt, making it quite “Green”. The result is molded stone.
- In contrast to some composite material products on the market, MTI Boutique Collection products are solid through-and-through, with no layers, hollow or void areas.
- This material is non-porous, stain-, mold- and mildew-resistant, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
- Quality tested and certified by the NAHB.